When Are You Planning to Quit Your Day Job?

I know you’re comfortable with having the security that a day job makes you feel. It’s pretty good and comforting right? Just clock in at 9am and go out at 5pm then every month you’re going to receive a guaranteed check for the hours that you’ve worked out. I know how it feels because I also started out by working for someone else.
But was there a time when you’ve felt that you should be following your passion or be spending more time with your family?
I’m sure that you have a dream life that you’re not living right now. And you also know that you have the strong power to turn things around and start making some serious changes for the better.
I just want to share with you this latest success story from a fellow Wealthy Affiliate member. I also wrote a post on how she taught her friend to make money online. This time she’s dead serious and she’s taking the bull by the horn and designing the life that she wants for her family.
I posted a screenshot of her post below:
I hope that this post gave you a tremendous amount of motivation and inspiration. You shouldn’t be focused too much on making a living but instead focus your efforts in designing that life you want to live.